Rapid and extensive developments have characterized and still characterize the fund industry. A central part of this has been the trend in the regulatory area of funds and fund managers, mainly through additions to the previous UCITS Directive and the AIFM Directive. The new and changing requirements sets increasing pressure on, among other things, organization, risk management and valuation. That combined with a strengthened supervision and requirement from the FSA poses challenges for fund managers in ongoing operation.
FCG will help you find the right solutions based on your specific needs and operation. We can support you with everything from risk management and compliance, licensing issues and regulatory reporting.
This is a sample of what we can do for you:
- Licensing Applications
- Analysis of operations based on regulatory and industry practices
- Outsourcing, interim solutions and project management
- Ongoing consultative support to the Board, management and control functions.
- Support in development of guidance documents, risk analysis, etc.
- Support in regulatory reporting.