The introduction of MiFID and the upcoming MiFID II Directive has a key impact on the changing conditions prevailing in the securities market. The new rules put increased requirements on, among other things, organization, risk management and transparency. This combined with a strengthen supervision and requirement from the FSA means new challenges for companies to manage.
Extensive experience from various roles in the securities field means we can guide your company in everything from risk management and compliance, to obtaining Licensing and regulatory reporting.
This is a sample of what we can do for you:
- Licensing Applications
- Analysis of operations based on regulatory and industry practices
- Outsourcing, interim solutions and project management
- Ongoing consultative support to the Board, management and control functions.
- Support in development of guidance documents, risk analysis, etc.
- Support in regulatory reporting.