The credit area is currently characterized by a high degree of regulatory changes, combined with increasing competition from new, innovative and more technology driven operators within the banking and finance field. The changes place extensive requirements on the review and revision of existing central credit processes in order to achieve efficient and effective business models. The new regulations are more complex and often span several areas, which increasingly means that they need to be analyzed and interpreted before implementation in to operations.
FCG has senior specialist with many years of experience in lending and credit analysis and can assist in both the strategy and management process, in credit organization, as well as with specific implementation and analysis tasks.
Credit operations is closely linked to the areas of risk, compliance and finance. FCG has extensive expertise in all of these areas and can thus quickly identify connections between subdivision when there are changes in the market and/or in regulations. This provides good conditions to early be able to initiate, operate and participate in credit assignments spanning several areas.
FCG offers services in, among others, the following areas:
- Advisory support in the formulation of credit strategy and operations
- Portfolio briefing and strategic analysis
- Advice in the review of the analysis methodology
- Support the development or revision of the governing documents
- Review of credit processes and decisions documentation
- Second opinion and review of the decision basis
- Reporting and communication with authorities and other external stakeholders
- Management of high-risk and insolvency commitment
- Project management and implementation of new regulations in the operation
- Customized training