Risk and capital management continues to be a major area of focus in the financial industry. New and more complicated financial crisis, lead to tighter supervision and higher capital requirements on businesses. To keep pace with regulatory requirements and practices is therefore a major challenge for industry players.
What new rules must the business implement? How do one deal with the supervisory authorities in the best way? How can institutions run a profitable customer focused business in an environment of tighter capital requirements and supervision?
FCG has expertise in all areas concerning risk, and consultants with long experience from a variety of different businesses. Our offer regarding risk and capital management include the following:
- Basel II, III och Solvency II-project
- Incoming regulation projects (IFRS-4, IFRS-9, MIFID II, Basel IV, m.m.)
- Staffin of line role
- Analysis, modeling and validation
- Reporting and system support
- Internal capital evalutation (”Economic Capital”)
- Risk-based governance
- Support in development of policy documents and templates
- Advisory support to management
- Customized training