To increase the confidence for the financial market and prevent money laundering and financing of terrorism it requires a robust system and knowledge about which rules and laws that govern. There is high demand on the individual players, not primarily in view of the fourth Money Laundering Directive.
FCG offer realistic and sustainable solution to be able to fulfil the requirements. Our consultants have years of experience in risk assessment, audit, investigation, routine and process description for financial and non-financial companies in purpose to counteract money laundering and terrorist financing. Together we evaluate all part of the organisation and can optimally control the resources and take the right actions. FCG can assist with risk analysis, risk management, response plans, training, controls and internal organisation.
FCG offer for example following services
- Audit of the organisation with regulatory and industry practices.
- Outsourcing, interim solutions and project management
- Ongoing consulting support to the Board, management and control functions
- Support in the development of steering and guidance documents, risk analysis etc.
- Support for regulatory reporting
- Quality control and monitoring of actions taken
- Access to whistle-blower portal